We have a fleet of many different generator models, the QAS 45 is one of our most popular, and for good reason. Here's why;
Our rental power equipment comes packed with features for most events & operations. But unique projects require unique generators, which is why we offer optional upgrades & specialize in custom-tailored solutions for most any undertaking.
Fork trailer/base has a maximum with of 51".
- Dry Weight: 1776 pounds
- Fueled Weight: 2015 pounds
Various single/three phase output options. Easily interchangeable on the fly.
- 20kW @ 120/208
- (6) 20A 120V GFCI receptacles
- (3) 30A 120V RV plugs
- (3) L-21-20 three phase plugs
- (2) L-21-30 three phase plugs
- (1) 50A 120/240V twist lock, or hard wire
Reduce the chance of spills & keep the site more eco-friendly with reduced emissions.
- Oil Capacity: 2.43 US quarts
- Sound: 65 decibels at 21 inches
Up to 64 hours of operation between refuels.
- Fuel Capacity: 64 US gallons Liquified Petroleum Gas (propane)
- Fuel Consumption @ 10% Load: 1 gallon per hour
- Fuel Consumption @ 100% Load: 3 gallons per hour
Continuous hot water for cooking, cleaning, & other uses. Great for emergency response & food-related events.
- Water Output: 1.6 gallons per minute at 45F rise
- Self-monitoring gas leak detection
- 2 emergency stop buttons
- GPS tracking
- LPG tank ventilation system
- Fault reporting
- Monitor & control from your phone
- Remote start/stop
- External fuel tank selector switch
- Low fuel warninig system
- Intelligent engine speed control system
- Low battery self-charging trigger
Green2Go & The Saint Louis Art Fair team up to reduce emissions by 75%+
Indy Car reached out to Green2Go for